Departure every day
Start: El Calafate
Ends: El Calafate
Best time to visit El Calafate and Chalten: September to April.
Would you like to know more about El Calafate and Chalten? You can read these articles:
The 10 best hotels in El Calafate
How to get to El Calafate?
Chalten quick guide
• Transfers (airport / hotel / airport)
• 3 nights of accommodation in Calafate, with breakfast.
• Excursions: Perito Moreno Glacier with Rios de Hielo + Chalten with Laguna Capri
• Local guide
El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier / Minitrekking / Big Ice / All Glaciers
Chalten: Capri Lagoon / Desert Lake / Vespignani Glacier
Accommodation and Prices
Hotel 3 * - Hostería Puerto San Julian U$S 305
Hotel 4 * - Hotel Alto Calafate - (4 Stars) U$S 350
Accommodation in Luxury category
Hotel 5 * - Posada Los Alamos - (5 Stars) U$S 425
Consult with our travel advisors for more options and details in luxury categories. Also consult for honeymoon trips in El Calafate and Chalten.
• Prices per person in US dollars, in a double room for 2 people. Taxes included. Not valid for Christmas, New Years and long weekends. Domestic flights are not included in this rate, but can be included in this itinerary with departures from Buenos Aires, Rosario, Mendoza, Bariloche with the best rate and flight schedule to take advantage of the days.
• Children: up to 2 years travel free and without service.
• National Park Entrance Fees - Click this link to view fee: Argentina National Park Fee
• Need Travel / Medical Insurance? - Free quotation click this link: Miviajeseguro.com.ar
• Lunch and dinner if not detailed of the itinerary
• Personal expenses and tips
• International or domestic flights
Flights in Argentina cost approximately U$S100 to U$S 200 USD round trip per person/seasons. We have special rates on flights for this tailor-made itinerary.
DAY 1 - EL CALAFATE
Reception and transfers from airport to the selected hotel with bilingual guide. Check in at the selected hotel. Enjoy a free afternoon.
DAY 2 - EL CALAFATE
Breakfast. Rios de Hielo excursion with Perito Moreno Glacier. This fascinating excursion takes us to know glaciers that can only be accessed through this navigation. We start our activity from the city of Calafate to Puerto Bandera (Located 47km away), where the boarding will take place for the 5-hour navigation. Once we return to the port of Punta Banderas, we will go to the Perito Moreno Glacier to observe the immensity of the Glacier from the walkways. The return to El Calafate is by land at approximately 8:00 p.m.
DAY 3 - EL CALAFATE
Breakfast. Chaltén Excursion (Option Laguna Capri or Viedma Navigation). Our activity starts very early. We travel 30km to the east, and then enter the mythical ROUTE 40. We arrive at Chalten at 10:30 am approx. Here each passenger will carry out the activity previously requested, according to their profile and preference. The options are: Viewpoints, Capri Lagoon Trek or Desert Lake.
We return in the afternoon.
DAY 4 - EL CALAFATE
Breakfast. Check out. Transfers from the hotel to the airport. End of services.
Summer Holidays in El Calafate
Mar Patag Cruise Expedition through the glaciers!