Departures all days
Start: El Calafate
End: El Calafate
Best Time to visit El Calafate: September and April - click this link to know more about: Best Time
• Transfers In/Out Airport/Hotel/Airport
• 3 night accommodation in a hotel (El Calafate)
• Daily breakfast
• Tour guide all day
• Biligue guide spanish/english
• Activities and excursions
Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier/Minitrekking/Big Ice/ All Glaciers
Accommodation & Prices
Hotel 3* - Hostería Puerto San Julian U$S 240
Hotel 4* - Hotel Alto Calafate - (4 Estrellas) U$S 245
Tour in Luxury Category
Hotel 5* - Posada Los Alamos - (5 Estrellas) U$S 299
Ask our Travel Advisor for more options and the details on this category, also if you are honeymoon travel.
• Prices are per person in US dollars in a double room (occupancy by 2 people). Taxes included. Not valid for Christmas, New Year or long weekend. The domestic flight is not included in the price, but if you can, we could include it with the best price and flight time from Buenos Aires, Rosario, Mendoza, Bariloche. ¿Need another place? Ask our Travel Advisor for more options.
• Child: 2 years travel free and without service
• National Park Entrance Fees - Click this link to view fee: Argentina National Park Fee
• ¿Need Travel / Medical Insurance? - Free quotation click this link: Miviajeseguro.com.ar
• Lunch and dinner if not detailed of the itinerary
• Personal expenses and tips
• International or domestic flights
Flights in Argentina cost approximately $100 to $200 USD round trip per person/seasons. We have special rates on flights for this tailor-made itinerary.
ITINERARY DAY 1 - BUENOS AIRES / EL CALAFATE
Air from the city of Buenos Aires with destination to El Calafate. Welcome to El Calafate. Reception and transfers from airport to the selected hotel with bilingual guide. Check in at the selected hotel. Enjoy a free afternoon. DAY 2 - EL CALAFATE
Start the morning with an excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier. It is the most famous of the glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park and is considered the eighth wonder of the world. It is 5 km long and 60 km high above the water level and its fame is due to the fact that, unlike other glaciers that only produce landslides, large blocks of ice break in the Perito Moreno. This excursion is the classic full day excursion, leaving at 9:30 am. and returning at 5:30 p.m. approx.DAY 3 - EL CALAFATE
Optional excursion Rivers of Ice. Fascinating excursion takes us to know glaciers that can only be accessed through this navigation. We begin our activity from the city of Calafate to Puerto Bandera (Located 47km away), where the embarkation will take place for the 5-hour navigation.DAY 4 - EL CALAFATE / RETURN
Check out. Transfers from the hotel to the airport. Take your next Flight. End of services.
- EL CALAFATE IS DISCOVERING THE LAND OF GLACIERS