Check out dates of departure.
Start: Comodoro Rivadavia
End: Comodoro Rivadavia
Best time to visit Los Antiguos: September to April
6 nights’ accommodation with breakfast.
Excursions in Perito Moreno: Marble Cathedrals and Chapels + Cueva de las Manos + Scenic Route + Patagonia National Park.
Rate from USD 1065 per person.
- Walk among petrified logs from 65 million years ago
- Get to know the largest lake in Patagonia and sail to the Marble Chapels and Cathedrals
- Travel part of the mythical Route 40 and the scenic Route 41, the highest road in Patagonia
- Discover the Jurassic environment of the Posadas and Pueyrredón lakes
- Make a trek through the Pinturas River Canyon to the Cueva de las Manos
- Get to know the “rewilding” project and see a great variety of native fauna
Does not include
• Tickets for the National Park and ascents to the Hills - Click here to see the prices: National Parks Rates
• Do you need travel insurance? - Free quote in this link: Miviajeseguro.com
• Lunch and dinner as indicated in the itinerary.
• Expenses and tips.
• International or domestic flights
Note: Domestic flights in Argentina have an approximate cost between USD 100 to USD 200 per person round trip, depending on the destination and anticipation of purchase. We have quotas and special rates when adding the flights in the travel packages
DAY 1 - BUENOS AIRES / COMODORO RIVADAVIA / LOS ANTIGUOS
From the city of Buenos Aires to Comodoro Rivadavia. You can consult for other starting points (Rosario, Córdoba, Mendoza, etc). Arrival to the city of Comodoro Rivadavia and transfers to the city of Los Antiguos. En route, we will visit the Petrified Forests. Check in at the selected hotel.
DAY 2 - LOS ANTIGUOS
Breakfast. Visit to the Marble Chapels (Chile). Accommodation.
DAY 3 - LOS ANTIGUOS / LAGO POSADAS
Breakfast. Day destined to travel the scenic route 41, the highest road and one of the most beautiful in all of Patagonia, which runs parallel to the border with Chile, joining the valleys of Lake Buenos Aires with Lake Posadas in 170 km of contrasts and panoramic views .
DAY 4 - LAGO POSADAS
Breakfast. We will explore the Jurassic environment of the Posadas and Pueyrredón lakes through a trek that will take us to the Stone Arch.
DAY 5 - LAGO POSADAS / CUEVA DE LAS MANOS
We begin the tour by taking Route 40, spotting a large amount of native fauna, crossing the Cañadón Caracoles until we arrive at the Cueva de las Manos Interpretation Center.
DAY 6 - CUEVA DE LAS MANOS / PORTAL PINTURAS OF THE PATAGONIA PARK
We will have a variety of trails of varying difficulty to explore the Portal Pinturas, standing out among others the Koi and La Guanaca trails.
DAY 7 - COMODORO RIVADAVIA / RETURN
Breakfast. Check out. At the indicated time, transfers to the Comodoro Rivadavia airport, with a visit to the RNP Caleta Olivia wolfhouse. Air to any point of the country. Arrival in the city. End of services.